- 2 Cups of Pre-soaked Buckwheat groats
- 1 1/2 Cup raw almonds (split in 1 Cup for Pre-soaking & 1/2 Cup for grinding into almond meal.
- 1/2 Cup raw shelled sunflower seeds (pre-soaked)
- 1/4 Cup hemp seeds (optional or replace sesame)
- 1/2 Cup creamy unsalted almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons of date paste or Yacon syrup
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil
- 2 Teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 Serve Nuzest Functional Flavor Clean Lean Protein Chai Tumeric + Maca
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 Teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 1/4 Teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 Cup of chopped dates
First grind half the almond cup into meal, once done, then mix all the ingredients together with your hands in a large mixing bowl.
Two baking methods or drying:
One option, bake in the oven at 275F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Splay ingredients out on the tray, bake for 15 minutes, rotate the pan back-to-front, and bake another 20 to 26 minutes. The granola is ready when it’s has a golden toasted scent, the top is a very light golden-brown, and it feels firm but not too crisp. Please Note: Granola doesn’t become crisp and crunchy until it’s had a chance to cool, so once ready leave them to cool.
Or dehydrate in the dehydrator for 15 hours at 45 degrees.