- 1 1/2 Cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped fresh coconut flesh *optional
- 2 Cups of pre-soaked walnuts (6-8 hours soaked)
- 1 Cup of pre-soaked Almonds
- 1 Cup of thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 Tablespoons of flaxseeds
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons of date paste
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon yacon syrup @naturesuperfoods
- 1/4 Cup dehydrated mulberries @naturesuperfoods
- 1 Serving of @Nuzest Clean Lean “Wild Strawberry”
Once nuts are soaked, strain & rinse, pat dry. Then start by placing the nuts into a large mixing bowl, then mix in the coconut flakes & flesh. Mix with your hands, then add the date paste, mix well. Once you’ve mixed those well, then add in the other dry items, flaxseeds * flax meal, salt & coconut oil, mix again & then finally add the yacon syrup, mulberries & strawberries, by only lightly mixing those in, make sure the strawberries are not squashed. Splay all out on a tray lined with parchment paper, bake in the oven on either 50 degrees for 8 hours, or for speed, 180 degrees for 30 – 35 min, or ideally dehydrate in your dehydrator below 45 Degrees for 11 to 12 hours, this will preserve all the natural enzymes & nutrients by slowly dehydrating it.
OVEN – Baked version: Once ready & still slightly moist & sticky, then sprinkle your @Nuzest clean lean wild strawberry plant protein powder, mix well.
Dehydrated version: You can add your @nuzest protein powder before dehydration as this won’t effect the nutrient value as its under 45 Degrees (dehydrating).