- 1 1/2 Cup of your ABC Nut butter or Almond Butter
- 1 Cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 Tablespoons of your preferred sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of ceylon cinnamon
- 2 Servings of Coconut Coffee Clean Lean protein @nuzest_singapore
- COATING: Your choice of dark sugar free chocolate
Line a large plate or tray with non stick paper & set aside.
Take your mixing bowl, or you if you have a food processor you can use that as well.
Mix all the ingredients, either by hand or in the food processor, keeping the “chocolate” aside.
If the ingredients are too wet, you can add a bit more almond flour or flaxseed meal, if too dry then just add a bit of nut butter and a touch of coconut oil.
Once done, use your hands to roll your bite size balls, don’t make them too big. Bite size is good.
Set the balls aside in the freezer whilst you melt the chocolate, make sure you don’t burn the chocolate if you are doing it in the microwave, my preferred method is on top of the stove.