- 3 Cups of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 Cup of cacao butter (melted)
- 1/2 Cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup dried strawberries
- 2 Servings of Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein @Nuzest
- 1 Serving of Vanilla Clean Lean protein @Nuzest
- 1 Tablespoon of White dried Mulberries
- 1 Tablespoon of white chai seed meal
- 2 Tablespoons of Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Yacon syrup
Line a 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or use your desired silicone moulds.
Make sure your cacao butter and coconut oil is fully melted before mixing the ingredients, I usually melt mine over a stove instead of a microwave, once it is melted you can remove from the stove and then add in all the other ingredients, apart from the (wild strawberry powder) as well as the yacon syrup, keep this all separate.
Once all is mixed, you can then mix in the yacon syrup, with 1 part of the wild strawberry powder. It should just be a basic quick mix, as some parts will have more strawberry than others, to allow for a bit of a flavour play when chewing on these.
Once mixed, scoop out into your pan or moulds, place in the freezer (make sure it is covered). One hour you can remove from freezer to enjoy. During the freezing time you can prepare the coconut strawberry cream, by taking the remaining 1 Serving of the Wild Strawberry and mixing it in 1/2 cup of vanilla coconut yoghurt, once mixed with no lumps, scoop it into your ziplock bag, pop into the freezer 10min before your main mix is ready.
Cut the tip off and squeeze desired amounts onto the macaroons when you are ready to serve. Optional, you can just enjoy on their own too.
**Tip: If you have no dried strawberries, then use dried goji berries.