1 cup almond milk
1 Tablespoon avocado oil
2 scoops Just Natural NuZest Clean Lean Protein
¾ cup tapioca flour
3 Tablespoons coconut flour
¼ Tablespoon salt
- Heat 8” skillet on medium low while making the batter.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed. Blend on medium speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto griddle, swirl the skillet to form circles.
- Flip tortilla after 2-3 minutes when small bubbles form.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove to plate. Add desired taco fixings and enjoy!