- 1 cup almond meal
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup (or you can substitute honey or maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla flavored Nuzest protein powder
- extra coconut for rolling
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and whizz until forms a dough.
2. Shape into balls and roll in extra coconut. Allow to chill for 1 hour before serving.
Store leftover balls in the freezer for 4-6 months.
For more recipes and articles on life from Nicky, check out her website at http://lunchboxinc.co.nz/.