- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 5 olives
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes!
- 1 scoop Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 clove of garlic, finely grated
- 2-3 Medium Zucchini
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel each zucchini into desired sized ribbons and continue peeling until you reach the centre seeds (the centre is a little bitter, so you can just discard this part). sprinkle salt and olive oil over zucchini and gently massage into noodles and set aside in a bowl.
- Blend all remaining ingredients in a blender to desired consistency. Pulse or use a low setting so you can control the consistency a little easier. The olives and sun dried tomatoes should add salt to the sauce, but taste for seasoning and add a little more salt or pepper if needed!
- Simply serve noodles topped with a few spoonfuls of sauce. You can store any left over sauce in the fridge for about 5 days. Serves about 2 portions.
Note: Store any left-over sauce in the fridge for up to 5 days. Can be used on pizza, as a dip, or simply on regular pasta.