- 1x 400g can organic chickpeas
- 1 large zucchini, chopped into large chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled*
- 2 tbsp unhulled tahini
- 1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- Juice of ½ medium sized lemon
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 3 tbsp alkaline or spring water
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for roasting
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Toss zucchini and garlic in a little olive oil and sea salt and place on a baking tray. Bake for about 30 mins or until they start to get a bit of colour. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, squeeze garlic cloves out of skin and add with zucchini and all other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to scrape the sides a couple of times to help everything combine.
- Taste for seasoning and add adjust if necessary. If mixture is too dry, add a little more lemon juice or water.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days.