- 2 Cups Quinoa Flakes
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- 2 Tablespoons of Yacon Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ Cup Hemp seeds or Sunflower seeds
- 1 Cup dehydrated or freeze dried strawberries
- 2 Chia eggs 2 tablespoons chia seed meal + 6 tablespoons water
- 3 Tablespoons of Almond butter
- 1 Serving Nuzest strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 Cup fresh grated green apple
- 1/3 Cup of coconut milk or water for mixing. (use very sparingly) you want a dough like consistency.
- 4 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment or wax. Set aside. Stir together the first three ingredients. Gently heat (room temperature) until the oil is melted and the almond butter is easily stir-able.
Mix in the vanilla extract and strawberry protein powder, stirring until completely mixed.
Mix in all ingredients (I use my hands at times), smooth into the prepared pan, and press down with a spoon as hard as you can. Really pack it in. Freeze until firm enough to cut. Leftovers can stay out a few hours, but I like to keep them in the freezer for optimum freshness, where they last a few weeks.