- 1 egg
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 3/4 cup gluten free self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup milk (or milk alternative of choice)
- 2 tbsp coconut or raw sugar
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- coconut oil (for frying the pancakes)
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to evenly distribute.
2. Add milk and egg in to the bowl and whisk everything until just combined and smooth. Mixture will be thick, but should easily drop from a spoon. If not, add a little more milk.
3. Heat a non-stick pan to medium high with a little coconut oil. Drop large spoonfuls of mixture into a pan.
5. Cook on one side until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then turn and cook the other side for about 1-2 minutes. Spray a little coconut oil on the pan between each pancake batch.
Serve with wedges of lemon and coconut sugar, or drizzled with maple syrup. Makes about 6 large pancakes.
6. Add the layers of fruit, nuts and berries in stacks and serve.
Published with permission from the lovely @hannahmpomana
— Never stop treating the ones you love.